Eating Psychology Coaching Services
One on One
- Initial intake $150 / 90 minutes
- Individual Coaching Sessions $150 / 60 minutes
Individual coaching sessions vary from person to person, from need to need.
Your goals and needs determine the length of time we may work together.
Individual sessions are by appointment only.
For those who are interested in working with me and live too far to meet in person, we can work via Skype (same rates apply).
Some individuals may require support between sessions.
Support between sessions is provided by email or telephone – terms and fees will be agreed upon on an individual basis.
Multiple Session packages may be offered, or requested.
Package rates and terms will be customarily individualized.
- Individual Memberships: When you agree to, pay for, and schedule your individual coaching sessions in advance you can now take advantage of VIP treatment, by attending my public events at no extra cost.
- Group Memberships: Discounted hourly rates for each group member. *(rates are determined by the size of the group and the scope of work)
- Stay with me! More services and membership services coming soon …
* Qualifying Specials will be announced and may be limited to a specified timeframe.
* Specials are subject to change.
* If you want to work with me, but have financial burden, Please do not be afraid to discuss this with me.
My mission is to serve and support all.
Because Everyone Deserves a Healthy Relationship with Food
SPEAKING TO GROUPS
I am available to speak at Social Clubs, Support Groups, Networking Groups, Special Events, Staff Meet-ups, Local Events, Educational Environments … and more.
REFERRALS are rewarded
*These services are optional once we have begun our Individual work together:
- Pantry Review / Make-over
- Grocery Shopping Tour
- Meal Planning Tutorial
* all fees are subject to review and may change at any time
I have strong, professional relationships with other experts. I may refer you to an expert that will further your work. Partnerships include, but are not limited to: Naturopathic Medical Doctor, Wellness Center, Feldenkrais Practitioner, Massage therapists, Breath workers, Acupuncturists, Yoga instructors, Fitness coach, Personal Chef, Neurodiagnostic technician, Physical therapist, Chinese Herbalist, Chiropractor, … and more.
Motivational Leadership Education
Supporting your Home-Work-Life Balance successes
I provide Corporate workshops and health and wellness programs, Business Professional lifestyle awareness classes, and Coaching services.
doTERRA Wellness Advocate
As your Wellness Advocate and Health Coach, I now provide additional support through education and use of Essential Oils.
- To purchase now, please go to doTERRA Essential Oils
443.552.0750 (United States) & Skype
Skype: lk cepc / 443-552-0750
Local Location: Baltimore MD
Gift Cards available – visit my announcements page for information
Follow me here by submitting your email address to read my Blog, and receive announcements on Specials and Updates!
To receive monthly newsletters, send an email to info.LK.CEPC@gmail.com and write Subscribe in the subject line. You can include your name and a note – I’d love to meet you!
You can also find my events on Eventbrite.com & Nextdoor.com
Follow my Professional Pages on Facebook:
LK CEPC – all encompassing information about my work as a Certified Lifestyle Coach with a Focus on Nutrition
LK, CEPC Essentials – doTERRA Wellness Advocate – Essential Oils for Healthy Living
LK.CEPC – Tension and Trauma Release
LK-CEPC – a safe and empowering connection for individuals overcoming trauma, abuse, violence, PTSD …
Follow me on Twitter @LKCEPC
Connect with me on LinkedIn at LK-CEPC